Sunday, May 2, 2010

Who needs a title for awesomeness?

My fingers are tight, I'm slightly nervous, and I'm not too sure how I'll perform. Yup that's right it's been a while... since I've written on my blog. Sorry about that! Here's a brief recap of the last 4-6 weeks: hernia surgery, work, and school. Looks like you didn't miss much! haha

In reality though I've been really busy with a "project." This project will change the lives of everyone in the US: a new gift basket business haha. I'm actually starting up this website where you can buy pre-made gift baskets, customize those gift baskets if you want, or build a gift basket from scratch. I made the process simple, fun, and so you can make your gifts more personal. The website is KitsByDesign.com... don't go there yet though because it isn't even up and you'll just get a colorful "GoDaddy" page. Look for it to launch at the end of July or beginning of August.

I got a Swedish massage yesterday and it was an hour of warm, lotion-y goodness. The weird part was that it turned out that my masseuse used to work with my older brother at Petco.. so I did have the thoughts of what her hands used to touch in the pet shop with all of those animals running around. She was cool though and tried to get the knots out of my traps. I ended up getting a 12 month membership so now I'm going to get a massage every month. The girl at the front explained that I could use my "once a month massage" to get a facial instead because they'll be offering that soon. "Yeeaaa I'll stick with the massages," I said.

Next time I might explore different cultures and go for some other sort of massage. Or just stick with the Swedish because it was relaxing. I never quite understood those painful massages. Like, if I wanted to get beat up and get my pressure points pressed on, I would have joined mixed martial arts. No thank you.

This membership is part of my new push to bring good health to my mind and body. I've been working out 3 times a week for the past two weeks and will continue that, I'm eating way healthier, and I'm getting massages. Now if only I could start my business right now, I'd be set!

Aside from that, this summer I'm going to do a few things and I'll post a bucket list of things to-do.

1 comment: